Friday, January 19, 2007

Zombie Apocalypse

My brother, Motormouth, lives in an ordinary, white clapboard house in a quiet suburb in New Hampshire. But don't be deceived. Danger lurks there: He is building a dory in his basement.

He has a survivalist friend who is preparing for something called the “Zombie Apocalypse.” When Motormouth mentioned that he was thinking of making the dory by hand--no power tools--the survivalist said “Dude, if you do that, I’ll totally make you vice president of my Zombie Apocalypse compound.”

Far-fetched? Paranoid? Perhaps. But who am I to judge? When society collapses, I plan to make a living here in Hollywood as a maker of artisan cheeses.

What will you be doing when the Zombie Apocalypse comes? We have some job openings. Take the Zombie Apocalypse Job Survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=374443159353.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cackles madly*

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home